Main Street Vapor Shop
For All Your Vaping Needs
Ecigarette Batteries & Chargers
The following guidelines should be strictly followed:
1. Only recharge these devices with the intended charging cable or adapter. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
2. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
3. Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.
4. Never leave a battery on your charger longer than necessary. When it is full, unplug your charger and remove the battery. Leaving a battery on charge when it is full will degrade it’s performance and may result in a fire.
Evod 650 mah
Evod 1000 mah Passthrough
This EVOD battery is EGO/510 thread capable and will work with any EGO or 510 thread capable cartomizer, clearomizer or tank system. Including all Kanger Clearomizers and Protank Series Tanks! Batteries are regulated at a constant output of 3.7V for consistent vapor performance throughout everytime.
Vape as you charge! This EVOD battery is EGO/510 thread capable and will work with any EGO or 510 thread capable cartomizer, clearomizer or tank system. Including all Kanger Clearomizers and Protank Series Tanks! Batteries are regulated at a constant output of 3.7V for consistent vapor performance throughout everytime.
Evod VV 1000 mah
The most advanced Kanger variable voltage vaporizer to date, the eVod Twist features 510 and eGo thread compatibility that fits all types of 510/eGo atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, and tank systems. The variable voltage dial at the bottom of the battery allows you to increase or decrease the voltage rate at which the battery evaporates the e-liquid.
Imren 18650 32oomah
The IMREN 18650 3200mAh 40A 3.7V offers incredible value and power for your favorite device!
Nitecore i2 Charger
Each of the i2’s two micro processor-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process. i2: The all-new highly advanced smart charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect, and charge.
Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
· Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
· Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
· Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
· Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode· 3 LED displays charging progress for each battery
· Automatically stops charging when complete· Features reverse polarity protection
· Designed for optimal heat dissipation
· Certified by both RoHS and CE
Input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz or DC 12V
Input power: 10WOutput voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
Output current: 0.5A × 2Dimensions: 132mm × 70mm × 35mm
Weight: 104g (without batteries and power cord)
Compatible with:Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340(RCR123), 14500Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, C
Nitecore D4 Charger
The Nitecore D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The D4 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and each of the D4’s four microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently. Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress, voltage, current and time while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete. The Nitecore D4: The world’s most advanced fully-automatic digital charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect and charge.
• Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
• Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
• Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
• Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
• Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
• Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
• Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
• Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
• Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries
• Compatible with small capacity batteries
• Automatically stops charging when complete
• Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
• Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
• Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
• Features reverse polarity protection
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation
• Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
• Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.